Can you get free shipping from Sonos?
Free shipping is provided with all orders from Sonos. Also, if your order is placed before 2pm in your time zone and the product is currently in stock then it will typically be shipped the same day. Delivery is available Monday to Friday. There is no option for weekend or holiday delivery.
What is the Sonos returns policy?
You have 45 days from the original shipment date in order to return a product to Sonos for a full refund – including shipping costs. The product must have been purchased directly from Sonos and it must be returned in its original packaging along with included materials/accessories in a new or as-new condition.
Are there any restrictions on Sonos promo codes?
Yes, discounts and promo codes are not eligible for some products at Sonos. These include the speaker sets that allow you to build an entire audio system for your home and specific limited edition products that are offered from time to time. Do double-check if what you’re ordering falls into either of these categories before using one of the provided promo codes as it may be rejected.
Sonos hints and tips
- Check out Last Chance products: A small section of the Sonos site is dedicated to older or discontinued products that will only remain available for a short amount of time. Naturally, the company’s biggest or most popular items aren’t usually found here, but it’s a good way to pick up extras or accessories – such as network extenders and wall mounts – at a discounted price before they are gone for good.
- Consider certified refurbished items: Sonos has its own dedicated selection of certified refurbished products that are available for a fraction of the cost compared to a brand-new item if you’re looking to save some extra cash. These are just thrown together second-hand or returned items either. All certified refurbished products go through checks and testing to ensure they function as normal. You also get pristine packaging, the same one-year warranty that comes with new products, and all accessories, manuals, and documents that would be found in a new boxed item. We’ve seen savings of up to $200 on some speakers, so it’s worth taking a look.
- Use the Sonos Upgrade Program: If you already own a Sonos product and are looking to pick up a new one then do see if you can get credit for your existing item first through the Sonos Upgrade Program. With this, you can get a discount of up to 30% on a new speaker, soundbar, component or set. The best part? You don’t even have to return your current item to get it. Credit will simply be applied to your account for use now or at a later date and your existing speaker will continue functioning.
- Make use of the student discount: A flat 15% discount is applied across the Sonos store for any students who register through Unidays. It’s as simple as signing up with a few details including your verified university email address. Once registered, you get 15% off all orders up to the value of $2,500. Just note there are some excluded products such as certified refurbished items and a Sonos student discount cannot be combined with other promotions or sale items.
- Frontline workers also get a discount: First responders and healthcare workers also get a 15% discount on Sonos products and accessories once you verify your details on the Frontline Workers Purchase Program. The restrictions are exactly the same as the student discount so it can’t be combined with other promotions or used on sale items and certified refurbished products.
You can enter Sonos promo codes in the cart. Here’s how to use them:
- Once you’ve found what you want to buy click add to cart on the product page
- Click the button to view your cart in the pop-up window or click the basket
- On this page, there will be a text box labelled ‘Enter Coupon Code’
- Click this, enter your copied promo code into the text box and click the arrow
- Your cart will update if it has been applied successfully to your order
What are some of the best Sonos products?
Many Sonos products feature in a selection of our ‘best of’ guides. Here are a few of the top options available to buy right now.
Sonos One: Quite simply, we think this is the best smart speaker you can buy. The Sonos One received the full five stars in our verdict and a coveted editor’s choice award. Why? Well, there’s the clean design, rich list of features and excellent audio quality that make it the complete package. It’s also compatible with popular voice assistants such as Google and Alexa, while there’s the option to expand and control your setup with the Sonos app. Read our full Sonos One review for more information.
Sonos Roam: We picked out the Sonos Roam as the best portable smart speaker you could buy in 2021 and 2022 – and it still remains a top choice to this day. It offers powerful sound, a rugged design, lots of useful connectivity features and clever smart home controls. What impresses most is the heavy bass in the relatively stout device, making it a great pick for outdoor use. Read our full Sonos Roam review for more information.
Sonos Arc: Not many premium soundbars can compete with the Sonos Arc. It gives an impressive Dolby Atmos experience without the addition of a subwoofer, so it offers a clean and tidy setup for your home cinema. Of course, it’s pricey, but you won’t find anything better for dynamic audio straight out of the box. Read our full Sonos Arc review for more information.
Sonos Beam: For those that want a quality soundbar but have less space available then the Sonos Beam is an excellent option. The latest Gen 2 version is a big upgrade over the original, with fantastic sound quality alongside useful premium features such as Dolby Atmos support and HDMI eARC compatibility. All that for a much more reasonable mid-range price, too. Read our full Sonos Beam review for more information.
Sonos Five: A big and beefy speaker that delivers strong and expansive sound for those with the space and budget to attain it. If you need a speaker that will fill a room then look no further than the Sonos Five. It’s also great as a centrepiece to a more expansive system thanks to Sonos multi-room or stereo-pairing. Just be aware it’s all app-controlled – no Bluetooth connectivity is available. Read our full Sonos Five review for more information.