(The Magazine Moreover Editorial):- Atlanta, Ga Mar 2, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Help for Health care Gurus (HHCP) proudly announces the 2023 “Night of Glam and Gratitude” Charity Awards Gala presented in partnership with ATL In addition Magazine, to be held at the Atlanta Marriott Northeast/Emory (2000 Century Blvd NE Atlanta, Georgia) on April 1, 2023, at 6 pm E.T. Shelli-Ann McKenzie, founder of HHCP, is a nurse leader, medical informatics strategist, educator, speaker, advocate, and entrepreneur. Shelli-Ann has been a nurse for 20 a long time and was impressed to commence HHCP all through Covid-19 to supply support for frontline employees. Shelli-Ann is passionate about serving in the community, committed to holistic affected individual treatment, and building emerging nurse leaders.
In its third 12 months, HHCP’s Charity Awards Gala will honor the important achievements of nurses, medical practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, social staff, community wellbeing workers, and pharmacists who go on to pave the way when building a change in our life and our group. There will be 20 awards introduced to health care specialists and very first responders.
This year’s honorees have been nominated by associates of the group and selected by a assorted group of leaders from HHCP’s Awards Committee. Each and every receiver will get the prestigious Mary Jane Seacole Award in recognition as the “best amid the best” for their heroism and leadership in the health care and first responder local community in Metro Atlanta. Rejoice the achievements of these award recipients with our distinctive celeb host, attendees, Bravo’s Married to Medication forged members, health care influencers, and dignitaries.
Some of the neighborhood nominees involve:
- Sheriff Melody Maddox, the first African American woman Sheriff for Dekalb County, group service advocate, 2017 graduate of Leadership DeKalb, and CEO of Female 2 Woman Private Recognition and Safety Coaching
- Nelson So, Deputy Commander for Administration, Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Professional medical Heart at US Army Member of American College of Healthcare Government
- Dr. Heavenly Kimes, primary Atlanta dentist- Smiles by Dr. Heavenly, writer, inspirational speaker, company mogul, Proprietor of Heavenly Magnificence, Dr. Heavenly College, Heavenly Investment decision Team, romance expert, and a forged member of Bravo’s Married to Medicine
- Dr. Mary Jo Lechowicz, Key Investigator for Emory College Clinic for Lymphoma, particularly relevant to transplantation and sufferers with Cutaneous T-mobile Lymphoma
- Dr. Angelita Howard, Assisting Dean and Founder of On the web Schooling and Expanded Packages at Morehouse School of Medicine, Educational Pioneer and Vocalist
- Dr. Simone Whitmore, Health practitioner, Serial Entrepreneur, Proprietor of North Perimeter, and a cast member of Bravo’s Married to Drugs
- Falecia Elibert, Registered Nurse, Serial Entrepreneur of several spots for Cleansing Drinking water Spas and Smoothie Kings, and the to start with African American to acquire a purchasing plaza in Fayetteville, GA.
- Jeff Scarbrough, Fire Main/Division Director-Athens Clarke County, Hearth and Emergency Companies in Public Safety, Crisis Reaction, Unexpected emergency Management, Strategic Setting up, and Staff Administration
- Dr. Mary Gullatte, Emory Health care Corporate Director of Nursing Investigation and Evidence-Primarily based Observe, Adjunct Associate Professor at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
- Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, Board Qualified Preventive Drugs Medical professional, Serial Entrepreneur, Local community Activist, and US Navy Flight Surgeon Veteran
This year’s function aims to elevate $350,000 to support healthcare staff and very first responders by delivering scholarships, monetary support, internships, customized care deals, foodstuff aid, crisis counseling, teaching programs, disaster behavioral wellness courses, wellness applications, and peer aid groups. Be sure to contemplate donating to help assistance our mission and achieve our aim by displaying your appreciation to the customers of our health care neighborhood.
Mark your calendar for the 2023 “Night of Glam and Gratitude” Charity Awards Gala on Saturday, April 1st, at 6:00 pm ET to celebrate the superb achievements of our healthcare vendors. Be part of us as we clearly show them how significantly they are appreciated and valued.
For far more details, make sure you visit https://helpforhealthcareprofessionals.org
Assist for Health care Gurus, HHCP, is a nurse-owned nonprofit firm based mostly in Georgia. HHCP was launched to present guidance and expert services to the associates of our group who have devoted their life to retaining us harmless and nutritious. Nurses, doctors, paramedics, respiratory therapists, social personnel, local community wellness workers, and pharmacists are only a couple brave and heroic people building a distinction and impacting our life and local community. In addition, HHCP is fully commited to exhibiting assistance and appreciation to the fast families of the first responders that courageously provide. While we stayed secure inside of our homes and absent from the pandemic, these health care employees sacrificed their life everyday to experience the risks of the an infection head-on.
On Could 23, 2022, the Surgeon General’s Advisory highlighted the will need to address the burnout and resignations of well being personnel and the connect with to motion to circumvent the systemic issues and shortages of upcoming health care staff. The disaster turned a national precedence requiring the nation to answer with particular directives for wellness programs, insurers, governing administration, training institutions, and other stakeholders. The advisory was also meant to broaden awareness of healthcare worker burnout’s danger to the nation’s in general health. Community awareness and assist are necessary to making sure sustained action.
HHCP aims to achieve healthcare qualified communities throughout Metro Atlanta to mitigate healthcare employee burnout, strengthen general public investments and wellbeing in the workforce, increase obtain to mental wellbeing care for healthcare personnel, and handle healthcare professionals’ general perfectly-remaining by valuing and defending this special group. Each calendar year we offer qualified plans and companies to fulfill our three main pillars- advocacy, education and learning, and disaster reduction. As we broaden our Crossroads Training and Competencies Training Plans, we be certain sustainability in the healthcare workforce. We do this by eradicating boundaries that impede the two aspiring and existing customers of the healthcare ecosystems’ skill to obtain comprehensive teaching. Very long-time period, this creates much healthier communities with better entry to healthcare.
To sign up and acquire tickets for the 2023 “Night of Glam and Gratitude” Charity Awards Gala, go to https://helpforhealthcareprofessionals.org/